Nicole Elizabeth Ounjian Little
March 2021, AVAD: Work and Worship 2021, Redeemer University, Toronto, Curator: Maggie Ford.
Oct – Nov 2020, The True Patriot Love Foundation auction, Toronto
June – August 2020, Fusion Beasts, The STEPS Initiative, Toronto
April- May 2020, CreativeUTO live exhibitions, exhibitor and host, Toronto
March 2020, GrowOp2020, The Gladstone Hotel, Toronto
2019, Strathmore Prize, The Big Picture, Online Gallery
2015, Transience, Diaspora, Bodies & Land, Cedar Ridge Creative Centre
2015, Surface, #hashtag gallery, Toronto
2015, Skylight Gallery, Northern District Library, Toronto
2015, 2013, Bell Mural Boxes, Toronto
2014, Salon I, Project Gallery, Toronto
2014, Art in Transit -Sketching the Line, TTC Screens, Toronto
2014, ArtStarts, Platform A, Jumblies Theatre, Toronto
2014, 2013, In the Round, Graven Feather Gallery, Toronto
2013, Series I – Collective Arts Brewing, Toronto
2013, NO SWIMMING, Project Gallery, Toronto
2013, Rochester Contemporary Art Center, New York
2012, East Meets West, Toronto
April- May 2020, CreativeUTO exhibitions, live sketch artist, Toronto
March 2020, A Love Affair with Plastic, The Gladstone Hotel, Toronto
March 2020, The Gladstone Experience, The Gladstone Hotel, Toronto
2014, Kensington Market Art Fair, Toronto
2014, Queen West Art Crawl, Toronto
2014, The Lab Cab Festival, Toronto
2020, CreativeUTO, Toronto
• Facilitator for multi discipline group meetings and collaborative projects.
• Host, Artist Exhibit videos on CreativeUTO.ca YouTube channel.
2009 – current, The Collective, Toronto
• Facilitate weekly meetings.
• Organize grant applications on behalf of the group.
2015 – 2019, Tap2Tag, Creative Lead, North America, Toronto
• Responsible for all content creation, including photography, digital graphics and video.
• Strategized and ran successful social media campaigns.
• Coordinated product launches, events, and shows.
• Updated all print advertisement, instruction manuals and brochures, and packaging.
• Hired and directed artists and teams for larger projects.
Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, University of Toronto (OISE/UT),
Bachelor of Education, Primary/Junior, 2009/2010
Honours Bachelor of Arts: English, 2006