Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, University of Toronto (OISE/UT),
Bachelor of Education, Primary/Junior, 2009/2010
Honours Bachelor of Arts: English, 2006
2015-2019, Tap2Tag, Creative Lead, North America, Toronto
• Responsible for all content creation, including photography, digital graphics and video.
• Strategized and ran successful social media campaigns.
• Coordinated product launches, events, and shows.
• Updated all print advertisement, instruction manuals and brochures, and packaging.
• Hired and directed artists and teams for larger projects.
2013 – current, Freelance Design, Toronto
• Photography, Photoshop, and Illustrator content creation
• WordPress and Elementor web design
• Compelling copywriting
2019, Strathmore Prize, The Big Picture, Online Gallery
2015, Transience, Diaspora, Bodies & Land, Cedar Ridge Creative Centre
2015, Surface, #hashtag gallery, Toronto
2015, Skylight Gallery, Northern District Library, Toronto
2015, 2013, Bell Mural Boxes, Toronto
2014, Salon I, Project Gallery, Toronto
2014, Art in Transit -Sketching the Line, TTC Screens, Toronto
2014, ArtStarts, Platform A, Jumblies Theatre, Toronto
2014, 2013, In the Round, Graven Feather Gallery, Toronto
2013, Series I – Collective Arts Brewing, Toronto
2013, NO SWIMMING, Project Gallery, Toronto
2013, Rochester Contemporary Art Center, New York
2012, East Meets West, Toronto